Learn how to drive with Pull Up n Go.
Pull Up n Go is a great to earn extra cash and be your own boss. Most are eligible to drive on the Pull Up n Go platform—before you get started, here’s what you need to know.
Anybody can drive with Pull Up n Go, although there are a few minimum requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must be 10 years old or newer (model year 2007)
- Must be a four-door car, truck, or minivan. Manual (standard) transmission is OK
- Seating and seatbelts for four passengers, not including the driver
- Driver must pass a background check and driving record check
Before hitting the road, share the following documentation:
- Proof of vehicle registration
- Proof of vehicle insurance
- Driver’s full name must be on the insurance for the vehicle
- Driver’s name does NOT have to be on vehicle registration
Vehicles that don’t qualify for any PUNG service:
- No full-size vans (Ford Transit, Ford E-Series, GMC Savana)
- No taxis or other marked vehicles
- No commercial markings or advertisements
- No salvaged or rebuilt vehicles (salvage title)
When driving your car for personal use
If you are not driving on the Pull Up n Go platform, you are not covered by our insurance policy. Any accidents that happen while in your car when not driving with Pull Up n Go will be covered by the personal auto insurance coverage that you obtain on your own.
In other words, you're only covered when you're online while the rider is in your vehicle.
Once you sign up, take a moment to begin your online screening. It will go over your driving history and criminal record.
Learn more about our online screening process.
Local vehicle requirements
After filling out the basic requirements online, make sure you check the regulations for vehicles in your area as each city has its own rules for driving. Get more information when you sign up online.