How to use the app
A guide for new riders.
Getting you up to speed
Some common questions asked by our riders.
How do I create an account?
Download the free Pull Up n Go app from the App Store or Google Play, then sign in with a valid email address and phone number. Learn more >
Can I schedule a ride?
Pull Up n Go's on-demand rideshare service is available in every city we operate in.
When you’re ready to go, use your app to request a pull up from a local driver. Demand for rides can fluctuate throughout the day, which can impact driver times to your location. If you're in a hurry, we recommend checking your pull up location's ETA for different vehicle options about 15-30 minutes before you’re ready to go. Pull Up n Go in some cities now includes the option to schedule a GoEco ride. Here’s how:
- Tap the SCHEDULE A RIDE button above the vehicle option slider.
- Select a date and preferred 15-minute window of time when you will be ready for pickup.
- Enter your pickup location and destination.
- Review your fare estimate and tap SCHEDULE.
- Tap SCHEDULE TRIP to confirm. After confirming, select TRIPS from your app menu, then select UPCOMING to review upcoming scheduled trips or schedule a new trip. If you need to cancel a scheduled trip, tap *CANCEL. When the date and time you scheduled a trip for approach, nearby drivers will receive your ride request. The driver who accepts this trip request may arrive at your pickup location at any time within your 15-minute window. We recommend being ready and available for pickup for the full duration of time. A driver who cannot locate you at the pickup location may cancel the ride after 5 minutes. * Please note that surge pricing may apply to a scheduled trip. This can impact your trip fare. Check out the link below to see where scheduled rides is available near you.
Should I tip my driver?
The Pull Up n Go app cannot include a tip when billing you for a trip fare. Where available as a vehicle option, GoTAXI is an exception. GoTAXI connects riders with licensed yellow cabs, and includes the option to set a gratuity percentage added to your trip fare. In most cities, Pull Up n Go is a cashless experience. Tipping is voluntary. Tips are not included in the fare, nor are they expected or required. As a rider, you are not obligated to offer your driver a gratuity in cash. If you decide you would like to tip, your driver is welcome to accept.
How do I cancel my ride?
Ride requests should only be made when you’re ready to ride and near the pull up location. This enables drivers to operate efficiently on the Pull Up n Go platform. At times, you may wish to cancel a ride request after it has been accepted by a driver. While the Pull Up n Go app allows you to cancel anytime, a cancellation fee may be charged. The cancellation fee amount differs by city, ranging from $5 to $15. This fee is intended to compensate driver-partners for time and effort spent heading toward a pull up location.
A ride request can be cancelled free of charge for up to 2-5 minutes after your initial request. If your driver is running more than 5 minutes behind the provided ETA, you can cancel the ride request without incurring a cancellation fee.
If you feel you have unjustly received a cancellation fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll gladly review and make adjustments as necessary.
You’ve got places to be. Leave your keys at home and request a ride.
Already have an account?
Invite your friends to Pull Up n Go. When they take their first ride, you’ll get a free ride in return. You’ll be riding for free in no time.
Use the app to invite your friends by tapping on INVITE and sharing your referral code.